Avot Media is working with Home Depot to provide in-store “how to” videos for certain Home Depot product lines.
Here’s an even better use of this technology:
1. A home buyer drives by a house in a neighborhood they like, and takes a flyer.
2. On the flyer (or the box if the agent forgot to refill it), is a text number.
3. The person, an avid American Idol fan, knows how to text.
4. They text to the number, and receive a video link.
5. Assuming their phone can handle non-proprietary video, and many do (except that elegant iphone), they watch a video tour of the home.
Or they could just start with Cell Trust,although their products appear to introduce far more feature bloat.